Sunday, August 24, 2008

Back 2 School

I have not updated this in a few weeks... sorry but it has been a busy few weeks. We did go to Denver and had a great time. If I have time tomorrow I will try and post some of the pictures. We were home for 1 day and then Richard and I left for Las Vegas for 4 days. It was loads of fun... but we had been to Vegas in May so it was a quicker return then I would have wanted. We did not win the Wheel of Fortune, although we did try and give it a shot.

I made Richard go with me to see Mama Mia. We saw the movie and I really wanted to see the musical live. It was a great show. I was amazed at how close the movie really was to the live show.

Tomorrow is the first day of school for the kids. Hayden has to be at tennis at 7:30 so I told Hunter and Hannah that they get to leave the house every morning with me at 7:15 to take him and then we will go to Belmar for them. I have to go back to Amarillo High and pick Hayden up and then take him to Crockett at 8:30. So I will have a few more miles to drive this year.

I will post some stuff tomorrow... I need to go and finish up some stuff for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Hmmmm I think it is time for an update!!!! its been a week now...LOL