Sunday, July 27, 2008

2 nights down 2 to go!

Well we have made it half way and have had no calls about Hannah, so we are accepting the fact that she is sooo tired at night that she is falling fast to sleep or she has gotten to know her counselor really well and snuggles with her each night. I told the boys to be nice and give their sister a hug when they saw her... I really do not see that happening ever. I could only wish that they would do that... but not my boys. It has been really quiet around the house the past 2 days. You would have thought that we would have gotten so much done... but no we haven't. We did go and see a movie "Step Brothers" I did not like it. Mama Mia was much better. Tomorrow I plan on trying to clean out the kids rooms some more. I have been trying to go through clothes... where did they get them all! Make sure and check out the pictures below.

No comments: