Monday, July 21, 2008

Doctor... Doctor...


Today was the day for physicals and well checks. Hayden found out that he needs 3 shots, which he refused to get today because he did not put the lidocaine on his arm before we went to the doctor. So we get to go back tomorrow for shots. Hayden will get 3, Hunter and Hannah each get 1. I will have to post tomorrow to let you know how many people had to come and hold Hayden down. That boy is horribly afraid of needles. All kids were healthy.. Hannah gets to start physical therapy next week to help stretch out her feet. She has been a toe walker since she learned to walk and it has been causing her some pain. We hope that will fix it for her.

3 comments:

Kari said...

Was that Dr. Maaytahs Office? They will call in the calvary for Ahyden id neccessary.

wendybtx said...

yes, that was Dr. Maaytahs. They stuck us in the last room. Not used as much... not painted cute like the others. I will let you know how he does today. HA!

Wayne said...

I think my wife needs to use spell check when she leaves comments, she always points out my spelling errors but I have an excuse I have OLD Timers...lol