Thursday, July 24, 2008

Tomorrow is the day!

Well tomorrow is the day that the kids all leave for camp. So today was spent packing and shopping for the perfect water gun. Hayden is picky... it had to be BIG and it had to shoot far. Needless to say he got 2. He thought he might need one for each had. Hannah is a little nervous.. she cried tonight several times. It was not a cry like she was mad. It was a quiet cry. I asked her what is wrong and she said that she is nervous to go to camp. She will do fine... but thinks it will be hard not getting to talk to me on the phone at least. She is used to talking to me everyday no matter what. I always call her when we are out of town. I told her if she got really bad to have her counselor call me and let me talk to her for a minute if she had a phone. Well it is really late. Hayden leaves at 8:00 am and then Hunter and Hannah leave at 12:30 pm. I will post some pictures tomorrow of them leaving for camp. Hope all is well with you guys.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Lucky you! No kids for how long? I think I'll send you all Carson for a week so you don't get lonely.