Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Day filled with fun

Well today was a busy day. I played tennis this morning for 2 1/2 hours and then got the kids and Peyton and we went swimming. Then it was time to get those shots that Hayden refused to get yesterday. All the kids did great. I bribed them with ice cream. We had NO tears! Tonight Richard and I had another tennis match. (We are playing as partners on a mixed doubles league) We won our game again... so far we are undefeated ( Yes, we have played 4 times so far) It is really a lot of fun. We think that all people wanting to get married should have to play tennis as partners before you get married. This is definitely a test... we are passing though... we have a lot of fun playing together and decided that we make a great team! Make sure and check out all my photos below from the day. Kari... I am getting ahead of you....

1 comment:

Zach Fields said...

sounds like fun, man, I would kill to ditch the AP classes and go hang out with u guys and peyton! Id even take the shots to do it! in a heartbeat!